CBDfx Gummies with Turmeric & Spirulina – Antioxidant
Are you a CBD enthusiast who wants to give their health a serious boost? If the answer is yes, it’s time to grab the CBD Gummies with Turmeric & Spirulina. These gummies provide you with our organic hemp along with two super foods that are renowned for their benefits.
Antioxidant CBDfx Gummies 60ct
Antioxidant CBD Gummies allows you to get a serious boost of nutrients while you enjoy our delectable CBD Gummies. Here at CBDfx, we have taken our CBD gummy candy formula and combined it with spirulina and turmeric. This is one antioxidant gummy that you can have when you need it the most. At CBDfx, we understand that our customers want nutrient-rich products. That’s why we have created our Turmeric CBD Gummies. Each purchase provides you with 60 gummy bears that are made with turmeric, spirulina, and of course, our organic CBD. Plus, they are easy to use and easy to chew.
For those of you who might be new to the world of CBD, Turmeric Gummies can be a way to get familiarized with this product. Each gummy contains an identical 5mg of CBD, allowing you to stay in control of the amount that you consume daily.
By now, you’re probably well aware of the fact that CBD can improve your health in a number of ways. The CBD Gummies with Turmeric & Spirulina combine our organic CBD with turmeric and spirulina. Turmeric is a potent antioxidant that’s known for soothing pain and improving cognitive function. Spirulina, meanwhile, is one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world, delivering profound amounts of B vitamins, iron and more.
Only Natural Ingredients
We don’t use artificial sweeteners or cheap, questionable filler ingredients. Instead of loading these gummies with high fructose corn syrup and gelatin, we use organic seaweed extract, organic honey and organic cane sugar. Best of all, these gummies taste absolutely delicious.
Exceptionally Beneficial Hemp
At CBDfx, we take hemp seriously. Our CBD comes from hemp that’s been organically grown by trusted farmers. CBD that comes from organically grown hemp has higher levels of terpenes, amino acids, essential fatty acids and vitamins.
What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant.
- For centuries in India, turmeric has been used as a spice and a natural aid.
- It gives curry, mustards, butters, and even cheeses their yellow color.
- Has a warm and bitter taste.
- This herb has been found to boast anti-inflammatory properties.
- Possesses antioxidants.
- Curcumin is the leading active ingredient found in turmeric.
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a non-threatening bacterium that grows in water.
- Spirulina dates all the way back to the Aztec civilization but thanks to NASA, it became popular again. This was due to how it could be grown in space and used by their astronauts.
- It contains a remarkably high number of nutrients.
- Boasts high levels of copper, protein, magnesium, and iron.
- The protein in spirulina is comparable to eggs, while containing all the essential amino acids.
- A typical daily dose is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been utilized in an effective manner.
- This bacterium boasts incredible anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in antioxidants.