The Results App is a platform developed to improve fitness and physical health of it’s users. The concept is simple:
Use an individual’s fitness data to provide precise training and nutrition recommendations.
The method, on the other hand, is complex. As a user, all you will see is simplified “tiles” that show key information regarding your personal fitness.
Behind the scenes, however, there are computer algorithms put in place to define these variable. With permission, your data is retrieved from sources such as Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, Skulpt, FitNotes, Apple Health, Samsung Health, and more. This data is put through a proprietary process that results in more accurate training recommendations.
It will answer such questions as:
- How many calories should I really eat to maintain my current weight?
- I’m struggling to lose weight, how many calories should I really be eating to reach my goal?
- I’m not losing weight, but I’m noticing I look better in the mirror. What’s happening?
- Am I training appropriately for the goals that I have?
- With my current diet and nutrition choices, am I progressing towards my goal?
These are just a few of the questions that The Results App can answer.
If you’re currently using the results app and have any questions, you may want to refer to these Frequently Asked Questions.
If you’re not using The Results App, sign up below: